The Robotics Society is a group of researchers, industrialists and students working in different domains of robotics. Membership of the society is available for individuals as well as corporate groups.
- Regular Membership for life time: Rs. 4,000/-
- Students (B.Tech): Rs. 500/- for the duration of their course
- Students (M.Tech/MS) and Research Scholars (PhD): Rs. 1,000/- for the duration of their course
The existing Student members can opt to become Individual members by paying Rs. 3000/- within 1 year of their graduation from their respective course.
As an one time offer for the existing student members (who have already graduated, not necessarily in the last 1 year), upgrading from Student membership to Individual membership is available till June 30, 2018. After that date, the conversion is valid only for students who have graduated in the last 1 year.
Membership for corporate/company/organization is available for Rs. 50,000/- for a duration of 5 years. This includes membership for 5 of their representatives. Their logo/banner will be placed on the website of the society and also they will be given preference to be become sponsors for events organized by the society.
To become a member, kindly follow the steps below:
- Download the “Membership Form” (.docx version or .pdf version)
- Pay the Prescribed amount by NEFT/Online Transfer to the Society’s account (mentioned in the form)
- Fill up the Membership Form including the payment transaction details. The “Rules and Regulation” of the Society are available here.
- Sign and send hard copy to the address mentioned in the form or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The membership forms are generally processed in batches
For any clarifications, kindly email to email@example.com